Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 Courgette (Grated)
- Half a pepper
- 25g of mushrooms
- 3 heaped tablespoons of sweetcorn
- 50g of low fat grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C.
- Spread the tomato puree onto one side of the tortilla.
- Chop and place ingredients onto the tortilla, adding the cheese last.
- Place other tortilla on top and place into preheated oven for 10 minutes.
If you are following Fresh Start, this recipe provides the following amount of portions per person:
2 veg (1 – courgette & sweetcorn; 1 – pepper, mushrooms, tomoato puree)
2 carbs (1/2 wrap = 1 portion)
1/2 portion dairy (low fat grated cheese)