Carrot and Coriander Soup
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 large onion
- 2 large potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 8 large carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 1 low salt stock cube
- Handful of fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1-2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 1 clove of garlic
- Make stock in 2 pints of boiling water.
- Add stock along with onion potatoes, carrots, and ground coriander into a pan and bring to the boil.
- Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Take off the heat, add the fresh coriander and blend until smooth or chunks are reduced down.
If you are following Fresh Start, this recipe provides the following amount of portions per person:
2 veg (carrot and onion)
1 carbs (potato)