Emotional Health and Wellbeing5 Ways to Wellbeing for children up to 19 years old
We all want our children, young people and families of Halton to grow up healthy and happy.
Looking after Mental Wellbeing is well recognised as being the foundation for this.
Mental Wellbeing is about:
- Being able to make relationships and keep relationships
- Being adaptable to change and other people’s expectations
- The ability to have fun and be open to learning
- Developing a sense of right and wrong and managing ordinary setbacks
Parents/carers and families as well as non Mental Health staff offer help and support at different times in children’s lives that will have an impact. We all have a part to play in the promotion of Mental Wellbeing.
Our health improvement team provides a holistic approach across community settings by:
- Working in partnership
- Offering training/E-Learning
- Engagement and participation of children and families
- Government/local policy drivers and evidence base
- Children and Families Mental Health resources