Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 red onion
- 1 red, orange and yellow pepper (chopped and deseeded)
- Handful of mangetout
- Handful of beansprouts
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of low salt soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried ginger
- 300g of straight to wok noodles
- 400g of uncooked chicken, Quorn or pork
- Add a small amount of water in a wok / pan.
- Add and stir fry until lightly brown your chicken or whatever protein you are using.
- Add all of the vegetables to the wok/pan and stir fry for 2-4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, chilli, and a splash of water.
- Add noodles and cook as per packet instructions.
- Mix together and serve.
If you are following Fresh Start, this recipe provides the following amount of portions per person:
2 veg (1 – pepper & mangetout; 1 – beansprouts & onion)
1 carbs (noodles)
1 protein (chicken, pork or quorn)