Sweet Potato Wedges
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 400g sweet potatoes (washed, unpeeled and cut into wedges)
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- Mixed herbs and chilli flakes if preferred.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into chunky wedges and toss in sunflower oil and mixed herbs.
- Scatter onto a baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes turning the wedges half way through cooking time.
If you are following Fresh Start, this recipe provides the following amount of portions per person:
1 veg (sweet potato)
1/4 of a portion of fat (sunflower oil)